Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Well, what have we here?

I don't really know the answer to that myself. Actually, I think I have come to a solution to end my bitterness and do something that everyone will have fun with. I propose to film-

"Jinglesthula Episode II: The Curse of the Phantom Clones or Jingles the Pirate goes Quantity Surveying"

- Everyone will be invited to partake of the filmmyness that it will be, pending approval from the almighty creator, Jarrett. My proposal is this: we utilize all the bad techniques and jokes that made the first one work so well, but make it even longer and more unbearable than the first. It will be hilarious. Ricky has already agreed to return as the all around stunt person, providing stunts for all, and Ben is excited about a possible "return of the king". I would love to have Jon reprise his part as Jingles and Jarrett as Father Benedict. Here's hopping we can get all us band geeks together one more time for some fun at the expense of those band geeks who will not be able to be present, er, I mean..........bye now.