Saturday, June 12, 2004

Hot potato, hot potato, hot potato...

Etc.

That's how I have felt the past 2 weeks with having to transfer my work phone from me to my coworkers and back every single day instead of once a week. Our other phone was down - THAT'S why. Oh, wait... you didn't ask why. Well, now you know anyways. And today, I worked a monster 22 hour shift. A record, for me. Too bad I only get paid for 15 1/2 hours of it. Still, that's not too shabby.

Today I got my line of credit limit raised. Woo who. I've heard that it's a good idea to make use of a line of credit as you go along (always making sure to pay it back, of course) so that you can build your credit history. That way when I apply for a house mortgage I'll be able to get one. It also has the added benefit that the biggest check I've ever written in my life won't bounce when it gets cashed here in the next few days. 'sright, kids! I wrote out a check for the balance due on the trip to Europe this summer with OCB. I'm looking very very much forward to it. I only hope that the A70 and the Lyra work swimmingly together so's I can be a digi-mobile shutterbug there. I read a bit of Kapitel 1. the other day. I don't think it's so much effort that's going to be the problem, but finding time - or chosing to use my spare time for that purpose, anyway.

Speaking of which, I'm going to really push to get the TWCD done within the next couple of weeks. I think it's almost there. I just have to record the soundtracks and fix the timing. Looking also forward to that day when I can publish that thing - like a year and a half now... sheesh.

Ok, well, now I'm off to wash a car and pick some fresh peas from our garden. Good times? Too right!

Also, then. Scorched3D on download.com. Check it. Out. If you liked "the mother of all games" then you will love this one. And get this: you can play as two different Hoth guns, or an ATST. Plus all the usual fare: Apache, Bradley, Hummer, Warthog, SCUD, Patriot, some SAM vehicles... well, there are about 50. And there's one of Kenny, and Death, and other fun stuff.

Peace