Thursday, June 17, 2004

Never Mind... :)

Howdy all! I'm sure y'all are doing great this fine summer afternoon (or morning, or evening, or winter, spring, or fall for all I know.) Anyhow, yeah, I mentioned in a prior post that I would be taking a bit of a jaunt down to Manti this weekend. Well, I must inform you that I am not. However, I am not completely full of bad news. I must report that I learned to waltz the other night. Yeah, I feel pretty good about that. Now, it's off to practice this new-found ability.

So, Jon, are you getting a nice portable video player? Is that what you're saying? I think they're pretty cool. Kind of expensive though. Well, for me, everything is expensive. Especially car stuff. Geez! A wheel bearing cost me $225 to install. But, the good news is that now, riding in my Saturn (Lizzy), you can have a normal conversation without shouting over the tire dragging on the road. :)

Talk at y'all later! Ben, I'm going to have to relearn how to do the @bash puzzles again. I seriously can't figure it out. Perhaps if I read the book...

TTFN

Song of the day: Breakout by Swing Out Sister
Website of the day: YetiSports