Monday, June 14, 2004

Sea Quail

I'm am so looking forward to the commencement of Jinglesthula 2 in the next week or so. Oh, and everyone, hello. I'm journeyed far and wide, from the Great Salt Lake to the Atlantic Ocean and back again and now I find my self blogging. Go figure. I've replaced Strongbad as my second voice. After spending a week in the south, a southerner's accent has crept in and taken over. Too bad Strongbad. Oh, speaking of, his last e-mail was the most quotable e-mail I've seen in a long time. Also, he made that elusive homage to the e-mail I sent him months ago with the reference to a motorcycle. Way to go me! Ok, I'm outa here. I'm gonna blog the events of my trip with links included, so go ahead and check that out. E-mail me if'n ya wanna chat er something. I'm all about hanging out now that I've been gone for a whole week. Laters