Friday, June 25, 2004

Okay, folks.

I need somebody with lots of Net Space to put up a page on which I can put my CD version (or a further-reduced version) of Jinglesthula, so that I can link it to the JÞII Blog. I don't want to use the Full DVD Version, 'coz it's huge -- and if it's going to be on the Web, I want a lower-quality product. Unless y'all know how to make something viewable but non-downloadable. I know it's possible, but "Do we have the equipment?" becomes the question. We are talking about 40 or 50 MB, even with the CD version. I suppose that if somebody has film-editing or movie software of any kind, I could reduce it even further - but it's not pretty.

If you visit the Jinglyblog, you'll find I've put up a links table, with a map of Beus Park and Robert's Rules of Order in Brief. And other good stuff. Aren't I clever?
Ask me before you add a link.

Anyhow, I must go.