Monday, June 07, 2004

Ahoi hoi!

Okey Dokey now peoples. I never intended there to be any snafu about the title of "the film" (as it shall be refered to from this point forward). "the film"'s original title was meant as a joke on the ridiculous titles of the ever popular "Star Wars" saga. I just thought to myself "self: why don't you satirically point out the poor-ness of George Lucas' title-ing abilities?" But, I do think the "the film" blog is a great way to get communication going. Jarrett, I may consider your suggestion, but don't count on it until I've mulled it over a good deal. You can reach me at:

s p i e l _ f a n [at] yeaoooozzzzzaaaaaaaa [dot] comedy camp

or yahoo works too.

I think all suggestions were great and I hope you have a great drunk immitation Jarrett. I also thought it would be funny to create a prologue a la Lord of the Rings. I dunno, just something to think about. If anyone else has a funny idea occur to them, feel free to share it and we may haps will use it in "the film"