Friday, June 25, 2004

An Notice

Jason, let me just refer you to this endearing article.
Yale and TBC. An odd combination.

On, to the Announcement. Ok, not really that much of an Anouncement, but still, I thought I should post it. It looks like I'll not actually be here in town on the Saturday after OCB returns from far lands. Rather, I'll be driving back from the DCI semifinals in Mile High City. I suggest, then, that the festivities/socializing occur on the Saturday following the one I suggested before. Everyone ok with that? If not, please contact the service described here on my post of June 8 @ 2:09 AM by following the directions given in said post.

Talk about a roundabout way to tell someone to take a hike (in more ways than one).

Did anyone, by the by, discover the answer to my Trivia Time querry from a while back? The one about Fett.

10 points to anyone who can name all the subtle references/puns contained in this post.

Laters.