Friday, June 25, 2004

Mr. Webspace to the Rescue

So, Jarrett, you need some web space, eh? Well, look no further! I think that I could probably donate you 50MB or so to your movie. I'll need to do some research into how to make a page that streams a movie and protects it from being downloaded. Hopefully, that won't be too much of a problem to figure out. I do worry a bit about streaming something as large as 50MB because that is a HUGE stream taking up lots of bandwidth. If there is a way to shrink that down a bit, that would be very helpful. I do have some video editing software on my computer, but my machine is currently undergoing a hard disk change. I'll discuss this with you at the meeting. Hopefully, I will have my maching fully functional in a couple of days and we can get together and see what damage we can do. ;) Gee, this feels more like an email than a public blog. :) Anyhow, yeah, I should be able to host your movie and allow all to view it peacably. If I have any problems, I'll be sure to let you know.

Take it easy!