Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Aardvark and Wildebeast? Arsenal and Warcry? Air and Water?

Well, I really don't know what A&W stands for. But that's where the pictures were taken Jarrett. We were trying to refuel after another round of penultimate frisbee. That was Monday long about 2pm or so in the afternoon.

The Legend of Johnny Lingo. Hmm. It had its moments. Overall it seemed a bit amateurish, but still a fun flick to see. And it definitely fit with the island theme of Beth's surprise birthday party. Thanks again one and everyone who came. I'll be posting the pics here later.

Also, I propose an amendment/adendum/addition/adrenaline to the proposed ToasT. Er... party. After the swim and BBQ, anyone and everyone who so wishes to may come over to my flat for a starparty/ping-pong challenge/tounament (yes, I double checked the spelling on tounament). We've got a nice telescope (bigger than myself) which should be fun if the skies are clear that night, and a garage with plenty of space for singles, doubles, or lightning ping-pong. Sorry, I don't have the original Pong here. Though my nuncle does have a Commodore 64. I remember he mentioned that he had one, and then I saw the box when I was helping him move the other while. Tangent. Snap. Yeah, just in case some people are busy during the day or don't feel inclined to ascend the incline or are maybe hydrophobic (fear of water, not rabid). Then they can still join in on the socializingness. Well.

TTFN, FFY, RNA, NRA, USB, FTP, ATST, SCUBA, LASER, and various other acronyms.

Laters