Friday, June 04, 2004

Here's to hopin

I sure hope that you guys don't start fighting over the title or anything. I mean, the one that Andrew had was funny and doesn't even need to have anything to do with the plot. I always find that bickering whilst corroborating with a fun project, takes the fun and makes it not fun.
Anywho, yes, Jarrett, congregations on your DL. However, staying nice and patient with the other stupid Utard drivers that seem to accost me at every turn. I mean, sometimes I think that it's secretly Cut Ben Off Day and everyone decided not to tell me about it.
My story, "The Sleepy Dozen", is finally into Street Magazine and all's I get to do is wait and see what happens. My older sister is the copy editer for that particular publication and if my story makes it, which my sis is almost certain it will, then she'll know about it... because she'll have to edit it.
I'm also hoping that a letter will come to my house before my vacation.

Lates, yo.