Thursday, June 17, 2004

I propose a toast.

And by "toast" I mean "party."

I was thinking of hiking Ben Lomond on the saturday after OCB returns from Germany. We can meet at the little parking lot at the top of North Ogden Divide where the trailhead is about 7:30am and leave about 8am. I'll provide donuts and juice to any and all who come, but eat a good breakfast first so you don't die. The hike takes about 5 or 6 hours if I remember right, so bring sunscreen, plenty of water, and lunch to eat at the summit. Trail snax are also a good thing to have to keep the ol' energy up. After we get back from that, we can all retire to Crystal Hot Springs (lap pool, hot tubs, mineral pool, water slides, and an area for barbeque I think - I'll have to call and ask) for an evening of fun and relaxing. That way people who don't want to do the hike can still join in on the fun. I can call and ask them about group rates. The barbeque at the water park would be a bring your own meat and another item to share deal (like chips, drink, ice, salad, buns, ketchup, mustard, kim-chi, etc.)

Well, whaddayasay, all? Sound like a plan? Tell all your friends. Tell Montenegro. Tell Marshie. Tell, William. Tell-Emitry? Tell me off if I'm too random. Then tell yourself a joke. Brightens the day, you know.

And Ben, I tried the @bash and got the first 2 words, but it's been too long and I'm not sure if I'm doing it right for the third one. I got 25,27,25,6. Does that sound right? Or is my math skills off?


Peace