Tuesday, June 15, 2004

News and Riddles

The top guy at Street Magazine really liked my story and wanted to publish it... however, it may be too long to make it in the issue that will be published in the next couple weeks. It is always a possibility and he said to keep submitting. He was surprised at the depth and wisdom to come from one as young as I am. I was, shall we say, flattered.
Onto the riddles. I decided today, whilst waiting for my sister to get done with her orthodontist appointment, to reprise @bash. Now, I know that in my hayday I wrote 8 @bashes and NOONE took the time to decipher them only to read them and think, "Oh, that's nice." So, I have a new one.

Tut, tut

Sum guy
Really was
Guiding Egypt to home
Aptly


Ok, so, now's your chance, all of those of you that have the key to the lock can open it up and get the third and mysterious word. Oh, and if y'all think you can just read it and think, "Oh, that's nice" then I'm just gonna go pout in a corner and never share my riddles with you again. I mean, I thought this was something people liked doing, right? And I hope that all you slowpokes out there are smart enough to catch the sarcasm spattered all over the second part of the post.

Later scum