Thursday, June 03, 2004

Speaking of Eggmuffins, Ben

I wen't to Mr. Donald's this morning and ordered the Big Breakfast. But all it had in it was a muffin, sausage, and scrambled eggs. Sure, it came with a drink, but it's like they just gave me a dissembled Sausage Egg McMuffin. I thought it'd come with pancakes too, but I was wrong. Sad.

Ok, so that really IS TMBG playing with puppet H*R. Puppet Jam 2 is up now, by the by. And I went to tmbg.com to confirm it. Apparently they are doing a music video soon of one of the songs off TMBG's new album. And also, if you go to tmbg.com they currently have Birdhouse in Your Soul for their listen-to-for-free song. Just shoot the picture of the ear that goes by on the wire and then shoot the accordian below to hear it.

I got 5 hours of sleep last night - up til after 1am working, and then I had to get up just after 6 to work again. Shortly thereafter I went to my uncle's appartment to help pack up stuff to move. That took a few hours. Then, by lunch time I was so tired I did something funny. I was sitting there with a gallon of milk in front of me and the thought occurred to me "Hey, I wonder what the ingredients are in milk." After a few seconds of looking on the front and sides of the container, it struck me that - duh - there's nothing in milk but milk. Only later did it occur to me that they are required by law to put the ingredients on the food. I went back and checked and it was sure enough there on the back, where I'd failed to look the first time.

Ok, well, I thought it was funny. But then, I only had 5 hours of sleep.

Go figure.

More later.