Thursday, June 03, 2004

All Better Now

Put your hands together for the incredible power of Nate Zaugg!! He singlehandedly slew the dragon and got my website back on the internet all while eating orange Jell-O. Well, I may be a bit exaggerating with that bit about the dragon and Jell-O, but my website works again! :) But you never know, maybe he did do all that stuff. ??????

So, I don't know about you all, but something like having my website back up is a really cool thing. It's like Christmas, though I'm not going to compare my website to the Lord Jesus Christ or anything. That would be a little bit incredulous and a lot bit blasphemous. It's just like the feeling you get when you're a little kid and you go to open presents on Christmas. Yeah, I was pretty excited about it.

A reiteration: Kristin and I are getting married! (I'm way excited, by the way.) If you would like an announcement, please email me and let me know. I need your physical address too. You can reach me at j s c h i l l [at] w i n t o o l s [dot] c o m.

Have a great day, y'all! Talk to you later. Please keep me informed regarding Jinglesthula Episode II.

Chao