Thursday, June 03, 2004

Jingles's saga andersonar

Sorry - like the original "Jinglesþula" that's an obscure Icelandic Joke, and Andrew, mebbe we continue to hammer on the title. I spent 2 hours on the title for JÞ 1 - hard work pays off. Yes, JÞ II is a go. I certainly agree that it should be done, and am happy to be collaborating (and/or corroborating, corrupting, corroding, corrugating, kayaking?) with Herr Schvaneveldt.
Andrew, I think that despite your likely role as High Camera Lord (experience dictating), you should consider playing the BadGuy. Whom I think -- and tell me your opinion -- should be called Dennis. Good Ideas begin to dribble forth already.
Other than that, Jarrett is the Band Hall's most recently Licensed Driver. And I am suddenly aware of how many idiots there are in the world.
And since I prefer short blogs, that's all for today, except a poem link.