Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Hey Mister Grumpygills!

All right! I'll do the @bash. And by the way to go on the prospects for Street. 'S'sweet.

Jason, I'm waiting to hear from my boss on whether I can take friday off and go with. I'd love to. Are Tim and Amy going? And Mike and Ben? I'm glad to hear about the Tiki torches. I'm afraid Christmas lights are a bit out of the question without a noisy generator nearby, which the denizens of the park would probably not enjoy. As for the lawn gnome, why not just bring your laptop and there can be a GNOME there instead. That is, if you still have your partition. I have something for you and andrew that I'll give you tonight, presuming that I'll see the both of y'all at OCB. It's a surprize, so I dasn't say more now. After all, the ears have walls.

Well, that's it for a whiles. 'cept that I broke my cell phone last night when I dropped my alarm clock/radio on it. Just cracked the faceplate, that is. Oh well. These things do happen you know.

Trivia time: Who was the only person in the Star Wars saga to refer to Boba Fett as a twerp? Post responses or just say them (preferably when someone is around to hear).

Ok then. Bye.