Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Look what you did! You broke it!

Hey, sorry guys, for having my blog down for a while. I have no idea what is going on with it. I've sent an email to the great Nate Zaugg and asked him to take a look at it. As far as I know, I didn't do anything to take it offline, but sure enough, it is. I can't even log into it properly anymore. Geez! I go away for a weekend, come back and BAM! My website is down and my life is in a shambles!! Well, okay, you can forget the second part of the previous statement, but MY WEBSITE IS DOWN! Gaaaah! What could be worse? Okay, it could be raining in the library or something. Now that would be bad. Sorry about that. Like I say, I don't know what's up with it. It's just being tempermental, I think. In the meantime (time can be mean, eh) have fun with this site: LoserCars.

TTFN
Jason