Sunday, October 03, 2004

Eye, Eye!

I hate e-Bay. Why do people have to snipe you with less than one minute to go? Can't they just go find another auction of the same ilk? Can't they just NOT CHEAT?! I was bidding on "The Godfather Collection", a normally $60 item. I was just about to get it for under $25, but noooooooooo, some buttman had to go and bid at the very last second. Well, I learned a lesson from this: In order not to get sniped, you must be the sniper. Hehehe. I quickly found several other auctions for "The Godfather Collection" in my price range and have been watching them veeeery closely over the last few days. I think my plan will pay off, but only time will tell. I was just so mad from mister cheater that I MUST win one of these auctions now. Thanks for wasting your time by reading this.

Okay, the first attempt failed, but I'm going for attempt #2......

Attempt #2 failed too! E-bay has this really cool feature though, where you can "buy it now" on selcted items, so I found me a "Godfather Collection" for $29.99 plus shipping and went ahead and bought it. It was really starting to peeve me off.