Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Avoid getting probed!

Don't know what that title was for other than to illicit some kind of morbid curiosity. Well, its been a while since I put something here, so I thought I would just start typing and thus put something here. I don't know really what exactly I want to say so you have to endure my meaningless rambling for a moment or two until something comes to me.

So, I finally saw Napoleon Dynamite and you can check out my review either Friday in The Morgan County News, or you can check out my blog which is accessible via the nifty link to your left (thanks for that Jon).

Why are spiders creepy?

So, maybe I'll go watch a movie right now as I am taking a bit of a break today from studies (I need it). Is anyone else feeling the burn out yet? I would highly reccomend you take a day off from studying and just do something relaxing to you.

What are everyone's plans for Halloween? Is there anything in particular going on? What will you dress up as? Could I possibly ask anymore questions? Why don't we find out?

IDEA: TRIVIA QUESTIONS!
I will start this out by asking a nifty trivia question and whoever gets it correct gets to post the next question and so on. Here we go: Who was originally cast as Indiana Jones before Harrison Ford steped into the role?

Well, I seem to have finally put something here so it looks like time to go. Have a great day!