Saturday, October 23, 2004

Slip or Trip

I'm sure that most and all are not surprised by the loss of Weber State today... and since I'm writing this before the game even starts, I'll eat at McDonald's if I'm wrong. And that's saying a lot, considering the experience I had with my last McDo trip. So, as my headline goes, if Weber Slips then I won't Trip (to McDo's) I would, naturally be wanting to go, only that I got a family thing and then got invited to spend the rest of the weekend with Hava's family. Saw Van Helsing again, pretty good flick. Saw Amelie again, pretty funny frenchiness. Reading Heart of Darkness... I'll tell you about it when I'm done. It's ok so far, but really hard to go through at any pace other than slow. Okay folks, I'm outa (money? cotton candy? birthday cards) here.