Saturday, October 09, 2004

All about rings

Considering the fact that I'm hearing the political issues from all around this recent time and that I am, by nature, a non-confrontationalist, I'll not make comments on that subject. Just so everybody knows, I will vote and you will not know ever who I'm voting for.
Things in my life can't be better... and if you have questions as to why, just ask me.
Can I say that I don't like work, especially at Focus. It takes up too much of my time. Can I also say that I don't make enough per hour.
I'm excited for the DVD Gift Set for Return of the King. It has a special Howard Shore music documentary. I'm also re-reading the books because Hava invited me to go with her to her Lord of the Rings Philosophy class reunion over Christmas break. I'm getting into Lord of the Rings again, yay for me.