Saturday, October 30, 2004

100% Vegetable Juice

This week has been full of firsts for me and I can honestly say...it's been great. I saw my first opera, Aida. That was so wonderful. The music was gorgeous and the cast was amazing. Tonight I went to my first institue dance (actually, the first dance I've been to since high school). That was an interesting experience...needless to say, our old, white marching shoes make for a good costume, but they are terrible dancing shoes (ouch!). And last but not least, tomorrow my roommate and I will be heading to Abravenal Hall to listen to the Utah Symphony play the Lord of the Rings soundtrack (and yes, that is what they are playing). I can't wait! This will be the first time I will have seen a real concert at Abravenal Hall (my only other experience was a 5th grade field trip that I barely remember). What a week! So...I believe that it is late (12:30am~ish) and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. So, for now I say farewell, until our paths cross again. Have a wonderful weekend and.......
Happy Halloween!!!!!!