Wednesday, October 06, 2004

20Q strikes again!

This time I was thinking of the web-slinger:

I am guessing that it is Spiderman(superhero)?
Yes , No , Close

19. Is it man made? No.
18. Can it be easily moved? Yes.
17. Can it be trained to obey commands? No.
16. Does it live in cities? Yes.
15. Do you find it in the sky? Sometimes.
14. Have you seen one in real life? No.
13. Does it help accomplish tasks? Yes.
12. Is it usually colorful? Yes.
11. Was it used over 100 years ago? No.
10. Is it comforting? Yes.
9. Is it outside? Yes.
8. Is it commonly used? No.
7. Is it small? No.
6. Does it require specific knowledge to use it? No.
5. Can it be washed? Yes.
4. Does it use electricity? No.
3. Does it make noise? Yes.
2. Can it cheer you up? Yes.
1. It is classified as Other.

Check it out, yo.

Truly uncanny. Even though Spidey isn't an X-Man.

Ok, so now I'm going to do my homework actually. That way I won't die as much (gradewise).