Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Take this sitting down? I don't even think so.

thought of the day: Refuse to condone and thereby support things that you consider morally or ethically wrong.

Isn't that a great idea. If only everybody would do that. No person should be discriminated against. All immoral or unethical behavior should be. (Good greif, isn't that what laws are for - to "discriminate" against unethical and immoral behavior?) I leave it to the reader to make application of a broadly applicable principle.

Ben, in your last post you said something that I mis-read in a funny way. You said you were sorry for the loss of Weber State. I'm just glad they found it in time for school on Monday.

So, I forgot about work and got stuck in traffic today on the way back from my last lab. I also found out yesterday that photobucket reduced the space for free accounts from 100MB to 25MB. So if you were wondering why some of my blog pictures haven't been showing up, that's why.

La la la la. I can't hear you. That's the blessing and the curse of blogging.

I finally found a chicken sandwich I liked. Burger King's new Spicy Tendercrispy Chicken Sandwich. Mmm.

The first transport is away. _huzzah_ This brings me to my next point, which is that I posted a trivia question a long time ago. So far no one has even taken a stab at it. I don't know the answer to yours Jason, but if anyone knows the answer to mine, feel free to post it.

Someone brought 4 little cannisters of Play-doh to work and made a bunch of stuff with them on the lab aide desk here. And now it smells like Play-doh all the time to me.

Jason - new rootism comin' atcha: "What we need to do is keep our eye on the ball... where did the sun go?"

Ok, so now I'm going to log onto athena (WSU CS terminal server) and see if I can't learn something about putting together web forms in .net

'kay, bye.