Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!

Jason, your second question was too easy. I will refrain from answering since I already asked a question. I want to give others a chance to post a question.

So, today is Halloween, my least favorite holiday of all. I just don't like it. But, I like candy a lot, so it isn't a total waste. Ohhh, plus I love to dress up. Speaking of dressing up, I found this neat link (but it isn't technically a link since you have to copy and paste it to your browser):

http://www.starwars.com/kids/activity/crafts/f20041027/index.html

Totaly cool par-tay at Kristen's on Friday. We played a couple of rounds of paper phone with hillarious results (I swear it was an "N", not an "R"). Then we played Taboo and sat around and discussed the Band Hall (what else would be dissucssed at a band party?).

So, i guess that Jason has been out of the loop. Indy has long since been postponed. Been about a year or so since the news was learned. But Spielberg is filming a totally awesome adaptation of War of the Worlds starring Tom Cruise that is going to rock! Check out www.spielbergfilms.com for all the latest and greatest news on Spielberg and the gradual, snail like progression of Indy 4!

Well, I will be going. Don't forget that election day is Tuesday. Vote Bush!