Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Titles are fun....

....like going to the dentist.

Way to post Jessica! Awesome to see someone else around here besides the "regular four" (I guess they just eat too much bran is all). I am not excited about the mid of semester comming. I think my class of Spanish is not going well and fear that I will have to take it again next semester.

On the other hand (the political right one), be sure to hide as many copies of Farenheit 9/11 as you can when you go into stores this week. Its easy. Just grab a few copies and scatter them throughout the store (behind magazines, under store fixturing, inside pre-assembled furniture). This is so that Michael Moore makes fewer dollars from his propaganda film than he would otherwise. Moore is a very cunning liar and it is imperative that his message does not get out to others who believe anything they see if it is in a news format. Just because Moore makes it look like facts through his presentation, does not make everything he says gospel. If you have to see a controversial film this week, see The Passion of the Christ. It is a wonderful and powerful account of God's greatest love for mankind.

Okay, sorry to be so political and religious on you, but I had to get that out of my system. Ben is kicking my trash in football right now. I think he may be semi-psychic. He can see the truck before it runs over him! Okay, that was really bad. Sorry. Be sure to check out my blog for my latest review: "Shark Tale". Feel free to leave me a comment or too as well.