Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'll just take it in two pills

So, I am guessing from the lack of commentary on my trivia question that I have people pretty well stumped. Okay. Well, should I tell the answer or just go ahead and post another one? Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. (By the way, the music to the movie Enter the Dragon is very strange quasi-oriental sounding. Thanks ScoreStation.) All right, I'll give the answer away to my trivia question. The question was who was the person in the Napster's flashback who stole the disk out of his computer, thus claiming to actually have created Napster? Answer: None other than the Napster himself --Shawn Fanning. Go ahead and read the third bullet item on the list of trivia. :)

Well, I must inform you all that it may be some time before I can update my own blog because I recently moved my entire system over to Windows Server 2003. I simply swapped the Windows XP hard drive out and put in an unused disk in and loaded Server 2003 on it. I have spent the last couple of days configuring it and getting it set up as a fairly nice server. The only problem is that all my software is still installed on the XP hard drive and I hate to constantly swap out hard disks every time I want to run a program. So, I just have to install my web development software on Server 2003 and I'll be good to go. I just wanted to let you all know that I am moving up in my geekiness and have moved from desktop operating systems to full-blown servers. :)

Gaaaa! Indiana Jones 4 has been bumped back to 2006. Oh, I was so looking forward to being able to see Star Wars and Indy all in one summer. I guess I'll just have to make do with my trilogies of both films. :)

Okay, new trivia question: Who was the famous Irish actor who was considered for the roll of James Bond in GoldenEye?

Catch y'all later!