Sunday, October 10, 2004

This will make you even more political...

Now that I see I have political folks somewhat riled up (or at least seemingly riled) I have yet more stuff to point out from the debate on Friday night. By the way, if you haven't yet noticed, I support the President and think he has done a great job, granted he is not perfect, but nobody is.

Did anyone else get as angered as I did by Kerry's statement that he believes abortion should be funded by MINE and YOUR tax dollars? (Yes, he did actually say it and I am not making it up) I think that is the worst idea of the century. Why should my tax dollars go toward supporting a practice that I consider murder. Do you want to pay for murders? Neither do I. That is why my vote is going to the President. Bassed on the statements made in Friday's debate, I can guarantee you that if Kerry is elected, it will be the darkest four years of American history.