Saturday, October 23, 2004

Yo-Yos are great

I need to post a trivia question of my own, eh? Well, here goes..

In the movie "The Italian Job" (2003) when The Napster (Seth Green) is having a flashback to defend his position as the actual creator of the file sharing utility Napster, who is the character who removes the disk from his computer during that flashback?

I hope that one is not too easy. If it is, let me know and I'll see what I can do to increase the difficulty of the questions. I don't want to make the questions so hard that they are unanswerable, however.

Yay! We got to go home from the football game on Saturday after halftime. It was raining and Dr. Root didn't want all of us getting sick and didn't want to be saddled with a huge repair bill for the poor woodwind players' instruments. It was a bad game anyhow. At halftime, we were down 35 - 0. Weber really needs to get a new coaching staff. There were times when Weber was a powerhouse in the Big Sky. I don't think the players are bad by any means. I mean, those guys are playing there because they want to. It's got to hurt their self-esteem to not win any games. Seriously, I don't think the coaching staff is doing a very good job with the football program at Weber State.

Well, I must be going now. I'm excited because I get to go to a birthday party this afternoon for Kristin's grandma. :) TTFN

Oh hey, we're coming up on the Republican National Convention. It's okay to wave; they've all got their trunks on.