Saturday, October 23, 2004

Now I get it! Leeeeets go....

Jason, your question is extemely hard! Well, for me it is, seeing as it has been a looooong while since I last saw that flick. I really can't answer it. But now, hopefully, everyone gets the idea with the ongoing trivia contest.

Weber State does suck (fooseball wise, that is). What an emarassing game for you. On the other hand, I'm watching the Utes beat the crap out of UNLV as we speak. 63-21. In other words: blow-out. Now the Utes are 6-0 and currently ranked number 10 nationally. It is very cool. Plus I heard the marching band practicing the other day and they were playing One More Time Chuck Corea. Brought back some great memories, but mostly reminded me of how much I don't miss being in marching band, and Heather, your comments just reinforce my disslike for marching band.

Ben, you had a sickly experience I take it? Well, you ought to read my review of Super Size Me over at my blog, then go watch the movie. You'll never ever want to eat at McD's again.

Okay, I guess it be time to go.

We're heading into head hunter territory now. That's not a good place to be headed.