Thursday, October 21, 2004

There's a Magnum in the Pi

Andrew,

In response to your trivia question you posted earlier on this blog, I would have to say that Mr. Tom Selleck. He was originally cast as Indiana Jones, but had to break off that relationship because he was busy shooting another role (one that he would become almost typecast in.)

About Halloween, hmmm. I'll have to get back with you on that one because plans are still a bit up in the air at the present time. Aside from that, I need to go to bed. Just thought I'd answer the burning question that has been on everyone's mind since 6:25pm.

TTFN

And always remember that if you enjoyed this ride, my name is Jason and this has been the Jungle Cruise. If you haven't enjoyed the ride, well, my name is Tony and this has been the Submarine Voyage.