Thursday, September 30, 2004

The eyes have it!

Hey band, what do you think of Billy? He's here and wanted me to ask you.

cool cool cool stuff of the day: ASIMO

Vote Yes for 3. That's my opinion. To condone is a form of support, which I don't.
[Note: Where it said No before has been changed to Yes. I accidently typed the wrong thing at like 11pm last night because my brain was off.] Fortunately, inclination does not equal lifestyle (this applies to many aspects of life). The latter is by choice. Everyone has different weaknesses. No one has to act on them.

Hip hip who ray for good times. If I work real hard, I won't be in trouble later on with my homework situation. What a great thought by Bro. Kent today. And 2x ice cream wasn't so bad either.

Andrew, I don't know if Cory invited you, but I'm going to invite you anyways. We're throwing a Spider Man (the first one) party at his house tomorrow night at 8.

More stuff later.