Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Oh, but they do.

I just didn't get it until you explained it. I haven't seen Live and Let Die, so I wasn't in the know. Your news of the changes to the SW OT DVD set not being as drastic as at first they seemed that they might be is comforting. But I'll still watch them all before I decided whether or not to purchase them. And when I say decide to purchase them I mean at some undetermined date in the future when I'm more into buying DVDs and movies. Right now, almost without exception, all the DVDs and movies I own are either of bands I've been in, or I own them as a direct result of being in band. I don't exactly buy a lot of media. But soon I will be buying some RS&RB, Gas House Gang, and Fairfield Four. Not video, but definitely worth the $$$.

I ate at Mithrandiro's again today: N.Y. Ranger. Pretty good, I thought. And I also spent a bit of time practicing Birdhouse. That B chord is still a bit tricky and the G#m eludes me yet. Still, it'll be the fun.

After band I picked up my text for CS3100. What a brick-o-knowledge. Now I just have to try to fit it in my brain through my eyes. I also picked up some supplies for practicing sketching. And yesterday I copied some piano sheet music so I can practice it here at school when I have "spare" time without having to lug the whole book around.

Sad, sad news. Not going to get to use the new marching band unis. At least this season. I'm still debating whether or not to do Marching band next year. It'll be my last year, and it's been great fun. But it does take a lot of time. I'm probably going to be staffing for the combined Weber/Roy/Ogden high school winterline this year. Cory and Billy and Diego and myself are arranging the music, but what the show is will be a secret until tryouts.

Well, time to do a bit of home"work" for my web design class.

percussion ensemble piece of the day: Stained Glass (reminiscences are great, arent' they?)

song of the day: I'm a Believer by the Mattkeys (had to be there)

event of the day: driving on I-15 (what fun)

Ok, vi ses. (We are seen)