Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Pix

OK, so, here goes my picks. In all actuality, there's only one game that Andrew and I have differing opinions, and that is the Minnesota/Dallas game. Andrew has picked the Cowgirls over his roommates favorite team just to spite mostly his roommate and partly me, because I like the Vikings. So, I pick Minnesota for that one. Just in case I missed another one, here are the first week's pick of winners:
Indianapolis
St. Louis
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Jacksonville (oh, yeah, the other different pick!)
Pittsburgh
Houston
New Orleans
Washington
Tennessee
Atlanta
Denver
Philadelphia
Carolina

As for that Jacksonville game, Bledsoe will have a good game, I think for the Bills, but going with my gut first instinct, I think the Jags will jump up and snag the first game and surprise everyone before disappearing into mediacrity later in the season. I hate that the Seahawks got pitted against the really good looking Saints this week. Hasslebeck will lead Seattle to another playoff berth this year. The Thursday game will be phenomenal, Colts vs (defending sooperbole champions) Patriots. Cincinnate should look to capitalize on a good season last year and take the fading Jets out this week. Also, even though the Eagles peaked in the middle of last season and are still declining, they are enough to take out a Giants team that is headed by Kurt Warner and backed up by Peyton Manning. Manning will be a good quarterback like his brother in Indianapolis, but not this year. Ok, I'm all NFL'd out for now, take care yo and later.