Friday, September 24, 2004

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi

...you're my only hope.

Yes, that is a quote directly from Ep. IV: A New Hope. In fact, to be more specific, it's a quote from the DVD version of the film, recently released. Note the higher, more crisp, digital quality of that quote.

Yeah, Kris and I got the DVD set last night and enjoyed Ep. IV. It did skip on us for a bit during chapter 28. However, then we just put it in a PS2 and it seemed to work fine. I'm hoping that the disc isn't damaged because I don't want to have to deal with the idiot who checked me out. Seriously, I stood at the checkout counter for no less than fifteen minutes waiting for this guy to finish typing my driver's license number into the computer (or whatever he was doing.) But anyhow, it is a great movie. Yes, one of the greatest of all time. I love Star Wars!

TTFN!