Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Everytime that I look at myself, I can't believe how awesome I am!!!

Jon! You make me laugh so. I'm just glad my roommate wasn't around when I was reading your post, or I would have had to explain what was so funny.

Jason, you do need to get us a phone number. How do you expect us to haras...er, say a friendly hello?

Ben, I didn't pick the Cowgirls to spite you or my roommate. I picked them because of Testaverde and George. And do you really think the Jags will win away from home? I don't think they have gotten over the mediocrity of last season yet. My roommate had the cajones to pick against the Saints at home. I don't care what the team is, the Saints almost NEVER loose at home. He's also picking the mediocrity of Green Bay to win on Monday. Ughhh......

Well, the hour grows late. I will be going. Thanks for wasting you time by reading this.