Sunday, September 12, 2004

Why do my titles not amuse you?

Well, here is my daily Star Wars update. Just copy and paste this link (as it appears I can't add clickable links to my blogs from my Mac computer):

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/reviews3/starwarschanges.html

for screenshots of most of the major changes in the 2004 Special Special editions of each film. I think the new Jabba looks AWESOME! On the other hand, while I like the emperor better now, he still doesn't quite look like himself in these screen captures. I think this is still going to be a good DVD to pick up.

On the title of my last post, Jon: It is a quote from Live and Let Die which I happened to be watching at the time of my last posting. It was Roger Moore's first go as 007 and the line was spoken by the character Felix Leiter (the CIA dude that always helps out Bond). I thought it was really funny, so I used it as my title.

Bye for now

PS-You don't have to be knowledgeable about sport type things to play "NFL PICK 'EM". Just pick your favorite mascot if nothing else. There is a message board over there and other neat stuff so if you don't want to pick, you could always just post.