Tuesday, September 07, 2004

O:15 Minutes

That's right: it's an "O" not a "0" and don't you forget it.

Ben, you make me laugh. Sooperbole?

Andrew, how is your roommate(s)? Sounds like you may not agree on sports teams. Hopefully you two get along though. Otherwise he'll be all after you with those shark teeth of his. You'll wake up one night and he'll be standing over your bed with them maaco jaws-o-death aimed straight at your face, and all you'll have time to think is, "Guess I shouldn't've told him his team was looser." :)

Just kidding. I hope school goes well for you.

And Jason. Jason! How is everything going for you and the new bride? Email me your phone # so I can prank ca... I mean just call you. And your address so I can crash your parties that I know you throw there. I mean, I don't.. I won't even... it never even crossed my mind to... I'm cool. Yeah.

Firefox ruminates errors. IE is unsafe. Maybe I'll just have to try Opera or Safari. Dunno.

Time to see if I can snag some tunes for a show.

birthday of the day: happy 6th, Google.

'kay, bye.