Thursday, September 02, 2004

Cheese is good for you

Well, I suppose I shall post some sophmoric material here in lieu of Jon doing it.


Okay, maybe not. So, I got my computer. It is very computery. It has many keys and buttons. I don't know what all the buttons do. It is very white and shiny. It has a big apple on the top. It has cool Indy wallpaper on the desktop. I don't know what else to put.

HA HA HA HA HA. I laugh at all of you suckers who are in marching band. I saw the U marching band practicing on the practice field yesterday and just snickerd as I walked by. I just couldn't help myself. there is something vewy vewy funny about mawching band.

Jason, have you gotten your wedding pictures back yet? Please post a few online for all to see. That is, if you have them back yet.

I hate online home work. My entire Spanish class homework is online. The connection is never fast enough to be able to download it and finish it, so I end up surfing the net and wasiting time.

I went over to Homestar yesterday and discovered a really fun game called "Peasants Quest". You are Rather Dashing, a peasant who's hut has been buninated by Trogdor and you swear to get revenge. It is very difficult, but you can't stop playing it (I gave in and found a walkthrough to complete my quest with hillarious results).

What more can I say? Oh, I really don't like working at the Sears down here. This Sears store here sucks. I am looking for more gainful employment currently, so I should only have to deal with it for another short while.

Well, have a great day and remember to eat your cheese! Oh, and you have to tell me what was funny that Ben said.