Friday, January 28, 2005

Well

We've finally arrived at the crossroads. Now which way to go, I wonder?

Jingles II is SO embarrassing and funny. Jarrett and Andrew and all of us tried hard to make it something more worth watching than a pile of rocks, although if you do watch it you end up seeing that anyways.

Ben, I'm looking forward to whatever plan you've concocted.

When you put on the blinker in my car for left turns it is normal. For right turns, though, it goes twice as fast as it should. This began happening this morning. Entertaining.

Oh, also Ben, I finished the rough draft of my story. I'll let you read it today before the movie if you show up in time. It's only about a page too long. For 2000 words it fills up just under three pages and this version is just over four. It needs a lot of work, but I just wanted to get it all out on paper. Also, one of the characters is a bit underdeveloped since I never decided what her take on life was. She's in the story, but we don't know anything about her. Two of the other characters are also underdeveloped, but not by as much. I just needed more space to work with. But it's also very wordy, so I'm sure I can cut it down some. I just hope to be able to get it done in time for the deadline on Monday. It being my first try at writing something like this, I'm surprized at how well even the rough draft turned out - but then I'm admittedly biased.

Okay, so until later, we are seen.