Wednesday, January 19, 2005

And you thought that I had disappeared, right? (well, I did)

So, it's been a LONG time since I have posted anything. Carrying 19 credit hours of many music classes and computers hasn't given me much time to do much of anything, much less any energy either. So, I must first apologize for my lack of socializing (not like I do it much anyways, but that's not the point). And then I must apologize for not saying hello to everyone, it's a part of my life, and I miss it greatly! :) The main reason I wanted to post right now, is that I have a simple and yet very important piece of advice for Brittany. BE YOURSELF! If you want this guy to like you, don't be someone you're not (ei, dress normal). Sorry...that's my big tangent for the day.
So, I was practicing the piano today and I don't know why, but my arms began to feel twice as long as normal and the keys were half as long. I think I had been staring at the keyboard too long or something, it freaked me out! So, I suppose that's all I have to say for now. I need to remember how to get into my online class. So, have a wonderful day and "reach for the stars!"
~Toodles!~