Friday, January 14, 2005

Hooray For Me

Hey all-I am now an offical member of the blog, whoopee for me! So here is a list of stuff for the day...

Song of the Day: "If I were invisible" by Clay Aiken (offical song of stalkers)
Random Moment: Putting up the "censor stickie" on Jamaal Jenkins
Number of the Day:50
Best Convo in the Band hall: 8 different girls talking about wedding plans when only two of us are going to get married in the near future (and when say we i mean hava and tiffanie)
Thing Laughed at the Most: person a and the need for another censor stickie(my first time at master class, and probably the last)
Day looking most forward to: Thursday and my Impending Doom!
Newest present for when I move out from mom: A Toster! I shall toast bread for everyone someday with my toster

By the way Ben, I enjoyed your e-mail thoughoughly and hope you reply to mine soon! Jon, thank you for responding quickly so now I can annoy you all not just in the band hall but in the Blog as well! Jessica chick flick or adventure for tommorow? And lastly Jarrett although It would be fun to move into your locker I can't becuase that locker is reserved for those who actually need a big locker (ie not me!)

*Have a Great Day!