Saturday, January 15, 2005

Well (a thing that holds water)...

I understand where you are comming from Jarrett, BUUUUUUUT, the way things are gone about at the moment does not offer the inclusion of other's input. Jingles II is as much everyone elses. I know that you want it finished before you go, but if that is not possible then I'm afraid it WILL just have to wait. It is not the end of the world, and actually could add character to the film with age (much like a good cheese).

On the other hand I have two suggestions. The e-mail system I worked out with Jon might work BUT, Jon, I can't download the file to my comp and it won't open in another window, so maybe it can be converted to a different format? OR, suggestion 2 is that y'all come down this way and visit me on Monday. I can show you around and we can have a Jingles watching session/planning hash out session, maybe go do some other fun activity.

I am sorry to say that I understand it was not your intention to offend anyone, but I am afraid you have. I really don't know what can be done about that. I am sorry if I have caused any grief as well.

Anyway, I have offered my suggestions and really hope that I can still be a part of finishing this film.