Saturday, January 29, 2005

Okay, Andrew...

...here you go. :) I posted the online photo album of our reception on my Linux box for you to enjoy. I will be moving it to a more permanent location when my website becomes available again. But for now, it is here: http://67.177.60.107:8081/Reception. Some of the pictures didn't turn out all that great but for the most part, they are pretty good. Scanning analog photos isn't the best thing. :) For the next reception, ahem, BEN, we will be using a digicam! Oh, by the way, if you click on the link above and it's unavailable, try again in the morning. That machine gets shut down every night, but I try to keep it up as long as I can. Since it's a machine in the house, we try to cut down on power consumption by shutting it off at night.

AIEEEEEEEEE!!