Sunday, January 23, 2005

Bang!

So, you all missed an excellent concert down at Snow this weekend. The music was good (one piece is actually one we're playing in symphonic band, how funny?)Those of us who were in the intercollegiate band had a very fun weekend. We played all hours of the day, enjoyed Chinese food from the Snow Dragon and got to go see the Manti Temple (which was the best part in my mind). What a weekend! Anyways. Congrats Brittany on your day of glory at the game! Well, since you all do those list things, I think I'll give it a try...just for fun.

Best food: orange chicken from the Snow Dragon

Shocker of the while: getting 5th chair (1st part) in the intercollegiate band

Best snack: Little Debbie nutty bars (yummers!)

Best movie on tv tonight: Saturday's Warrior....I haven't seen it for at least a year...that movie cracks me up!

Best mail package: the one I got today with my new clarinet ligature (I hope it works!)

Weirdest/most random activity of the weekend: running down a hallway and flying over a couch , then playing guns (don't ask) with complete strangers and my best friend at midnight (I actually had a lot of fun...it's been too long!)

Wrost list of the day: This one :)

Worst spelling: see above

Well, I hope I haven't bored you too much. Have a great day!
PS-for those of us who couldn't see the showing of Jingles 2, is there another chance? or was that a one-time kind of thing?
~Toodles!~