Monday, January 17, 2005

I think the problem has been solved.

Jarrett, I like the suggestion of looking at it as a special edition. We will finalize this version to be known henceforth as "Jinglesthula Episode II: George Lucas Stole Our Title (or Jingles the Pirate goes quantity surveying) the theatrical version". In the grand tradition of lord Peter Jackson, we will then release "Jinglesthula Episode II: George Lucas Stole Our Title (or Jingles the Pirate goes quantity surveying) the special extended deluxe edition".

I would still like to meet this week to review the current cut with you and hash out some things to possibly or possibly not be changed. Indeed, I'll give you a call on Tuesday to discuss the details. Bear in mind that I will be in Morgan on Friday after about 4ish and will be in Morgan until sometime Saturday evening. Perhaps that would be a good time to meet? I am still up for the option of having y'all come down this way to visit me in my humble abode though.

In other news I used my $$$$ from Christmas to buy a brand new digital video camera. How exciting for me! I am now ready to shoot stuff for my film class AND the camera also takes digital still photos as well, so now all I need is to figure a way to upload them to the web.

So anyway, I will call you Jarrett. I hope this whole mess will find a way to be smoothed out.