Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Blahhdie Blahdie

Hallelujah! The Jingles war is over, huzzah!!! Have fun with your editing and stuff, and fyi i have only been posting for Jessicas benifit since no one else seems to focus on anything else but Jingles so if you are annoyed by me posting stupid well.....posts. so here is the lists for the day

Issuse with the car today: need oil and wouldn't start for 15 minutes this morning (really needs a wash too both inside and out!)
Days Till Doom(dtd): 1 and halfish
New thing for my new house: Bed sheets (although not really new, my sis used them at USU)
Frustration of the Day: Relationship Hogs
Random Moment:Stalking with Jessica alllllll day!
Fun at work:Leaving "Scarf Hair" all over the chevy and nearly running over Wills wife; Giving Terrel Stovall a Ticket
Great Treat: O point soup with sliced pork!

As the DTD looms i know less and less what i am going to do, wear, say, etc. You know girl stuff, sorry boys! I am a female contrary to popular belief and i do worry about these things. Not really looking forward to school tommorow (geography, math, phyc and physics) But i must go!
In the immortal words of Gloria Gaynor
I will survive
I will survive
as long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
And I'll survive
I will survive

Ah music!
*Have a Great Day