Monday, January 24, 2005

Quoth the Turtle: "Righteous! Righteous!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, Citzens/denizens of the Band Hall, and all Interested Parties:

We have the Planetarium. I ran into Dr. Carroll, and he has agreed to let us in for an hour.

Friday, January 28, 6:30 pm
Ott Planetarium of Lind Lecture Hall
Weber State University.

Come one, come all, as Svið Lord Studios presents the world premiere of
Jinglesþula II: George Lucas Stole our Title.

View the Theatrical Trailer here (as soon as I get it up).

Andrew: good, even excellent call on the LSO version of Gandalf. It's HUGE! Are they using an Organ? I've also used your "Ipanema" and rethought a lot of the music. I still need Raiders March, but I think Jon has that. So I'll see you Thursday at 2pm. I think you'll like what I've done.

So this Friday, 6:30 pm, Ott Planetarium.
And then there's a Party in my honor on Saturday, this Saturday, the 29th, at 7:30 pm, at Kristen Vesper's house.

L'chaim.