Wednesday, January 19, 2005

"Well," said Ben, "It's all good."

That's right, folkelsthula. The partythula will be at my place on Friday night at 7 of the PM. It should include some Jingling of a DaViD. I might also add, that since I am providing the location, that some people might be so graciously inclined to provide some drinkagethula and some snackagethula as well. I personally can't wait, and I was glad that I got told somewhat after it was decided that it should be at my house . . . as opposed to a slightly longer timesthula after.

I can't wait for the pep band game tomorrow . . . and isn't it funny that the band calls it a pep band game and not a basketball game. From what I hear, the future destiny of one certain chap will decided on the morrow, and we should all be excited to find out the conclusion . . . thus we shall see if stalking is, indeed, actually worth it.

Today signals the magical number of 53. I like the number 53, by the way. It is a good number and has been a favorite of mine for some time now . . . oh, say about 5 1/2 years.

Thanks, one and all, I shall see you if not tomorrow, then on the Day of Fri, or the Day of Jingles.