Monday, January 17, 2005

The Life Not So Aquatic-with Brittany Bailey

Hope everyone is having a fantastic MLK Human Rights day, lets not forget what this man did to earn a day in which everyone gets a break from mail, school, civic responibilities, etc. Most of us never have really know what its like to be pursued for thing in which we cannot change (ie our skin color) but that does not mean that we should just forget why we have this day. Martin Luther King did an amazing thing to this country. He made a lot of people realize that its okay to be different. He made people realize that there doesn't always have to be violence to get a point across. Don't forget that!

Anyway enough of my political garbage or something. Every day its getting closer to Thursday(sorry to bring it up, yet again) and I am getting more and more nervous which is really stupid I know, especially since nothing will come of it and I can get on with my life a little less stalker-ish. Though Jarrets Yoda quote gave me a bit of courage whilst I read it and now I realize that even if things don't go the way I want them to I know in the end everything will be okay. Again I apologize for all of you having to put up with me and my silly posts. If I get too annoying someone just say so okay?


*Have a Great Day!